L. Quinton Fisher, Jr. is the President and COO of LongView. Quinton has been involved with the company since 1985. Prior to that, he held positions in local banks and national financial services firms.
Quinton graduated from East Tennessee State University with a degree in Business Administration and specialties in Finance and Banking.
Quinton lives in Smyrna, Georgia with his wife Paula and his son Avery. In his leisure time, he enjoys tennis, golf and coaching little league.
Quinton is active in a variety of professional and charitable organizations, including:
- Financial Planning Association
- Smyrna Little League – Coach
- Northside United Methodist Church
- Mount Vernon Presbyterian School
- American Association of Adapted Sports
- East Tennessee State National Alumni Association – Board Member